WHAT’S DRIVING YOU?
The S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM self assessment examines the first five of the six S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM domains: Security, Autonomy, Fairness, Esteem and Trust. Results of the assessment indicate the importance you attach to each domain and gives an understanding of your specific responses to situations and the potential impacts of the identified S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM profile on yourself and on others.
The 6th domain, the “Y,” is highly specific to You, the complexities of this domain make it out of the scope of this assessment, however we offer solutions to explore this domain further.
USING THE ASSESSMENT
This tool is designed to facilitate learning in a variety of contexts:
- to support individual, self-paced, self-development initiatives
- as a self reflection tool, or to support coach facilitated work
- as the basis of a discussion for relationships
- as part of a team or workshop exercise
Take this 50 question online assessment FREE and find out your top S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM domain. Upgrade to the Profile Report (US$39) or Professional Report (US$99) at the conclusion, or pre-purchase Professional Report codes to send to your clients
- Profile Report (Report Sample) reveals your ranking of the 5 S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM domains, Sample Report
- Professional Report (Report Sample) a comprehensive 13 page report including:
– S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM overview
– Your S.A.F.E.T.Y.T M profile ranking
– The impact on yourself and others
– Frequently asked questions
– Actionable next step plan
- For a comprehensive map of your brain profile take the MBS Leadership Assessment in addition to S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM, read more about the benefits
- Debrief your S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM & MBSLA results with a brain-based accredited coach and plan your development
Teams and Organizations
Start building a brain-based culture and facilitate individual and team learning by partnering the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM Assessment with: