Using the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM assessment to create self-awareness, this accreditation enables you to lead team members or clients through a 1:1 Safety Debrief session teaching them:
- The importance of psychological safety for wellbeing
- The nonconscious drivers of behavior
- Their S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile and scores
- How they derive their psychological safety
- The potential impact of their S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile on themselves
- Brain-based strategies to manage their triggers and biases
- Developing a S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ filter and perspective
The eight week accreditation is conducted virtually with a blend of recorded webinars, live peer activities and Q&A with the experts.
Successful graduates earn 15 ICF Core Competency and 18.75 Resource Development Credits. Registration includes a 12 month subscription to the ABL alumni network (value USD299) and graduates are listed as Stage 1 accredited facilitators on the ABL website.
Graduates have the option to continue on to the Stage 2 Accreditation where they will become accredited to facilitate Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ debriefs.
Click on ‘Details‘ below for further details on the Stage 1 accreditation inclusions, activities, commitment and requirements.
8 Modules Over 8 Weeks
*3 FREE Assessment Codes when registered before 13 Dec 2018
WEEKLY Q&A TIMES