Our goal is to help demystify your brain to give you a line of sight to where you are, navigate where you want to be, and provide the practical tools to get there. The ‘My SAFETY’ tools and debriefs are designed to give you a foundational understanding of the brain-based concepts, frameworks and tools used to understand and nurture your psychological safety.
By understanding how your brain dictates your behavior you can create a greater understanding and awareness into your actions, emotions and biases through the lens of neuroscience. With this self-awareness in place, you can then improve your awareness of others by understanding what may be driving their behavior and needs, all of which can facilitate better communication and relationships.
- improved emotional regulation
- better control and management of stress
- enhanced emotional intelligence
- nurturing of personal and other’s psychological safety
- more positive exchanges and collaboration
- improved engagement and motivation
- enhanced focus, creativity and productivity
- increased happiness and wellbeing
‘MY SAFETY’ LEARNING OPTIONS
- Read Psychological Safety Book
- Take the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM Assessment
- ‘My Safety’ Essentials E-Module + Assessment
- ‘My Safety’ Professional E-Modules+ 60 minute Debrief
- Book a 90-minute Debrief Session with an Accredited Coach + Toolkit
‘MY SAFETY’ DEBRIEF SESSION
Book a live or virtual 90-minute debrief session with an ABL accredited coach who will guide you through your SAFETY profile and its impacts, help you embed the learning, generate insights and establish development goals toward better performance, relationships and health.
In a ‘My Safety’ debrief you will learn:
• about your brain and psychological safety
• a SAFETY framework and language
• your safety profile and priorities
• what safety means for you and how to communicate it
• the potential impact of your profile on yourself and others
• how to manage your triggers, biases and stress
• how to develop a S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ filter and perspective
Debrief sessions are supported with the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM Assessment, Book and Reference Guide
‘MY SAFETY’ SELF-GUIDED E-DEBRIEF
The ‘My Safety’ Essential and Professional e-learning modules are designed to guide you through your SAFETY assessment profile with animated modules and activities that help you learn, review and reflect at your own pace. Increase your self-awareness and gain important insights into the impacts and application to your life . Understand your SAFETY needs and develop a SAFETY awareness that enables you to better nurture the SAFETY needs of others, evaluate interactions and situations from a SAFETY perspective and catch and manage your triggers. Learn more.