LEADING TO SAFETY
The ‘Leading to SAFETY’ tools and debriefs are designed to facilitate leader buy-in and endorsement of psychological safety, develop self-awareness and skills to lead others safely and effectively and to highlight the leader’s responsibility and accountability of ensuring the safety of their teams.
Using a brain-based approach we help leaders understand how they and their team members are driven, motivated and triggered. We then offer scientifically proven strategies to protect and nurture psychological safety in order to optimize the performance, collaboration and wellness of all team members.
- better self-control and management of stress
- enhanced emotional intelligence
- nurturing of personal and other’s psychological safety
- more positive exchanges and enhanced collaboration
- improved engagement, innovation and productivity
- respectful and inclusive workplace environment
- increased satisfaction, wellbeing and performance
BRAIN-BASED LEADER CERTIFICATE
Over 16 lessons this self-paced online program covers the key neuroscientific principles that underpin effective leadership. It follows the ABL approach of What > So What > Now What and is a unique blend of theory and application, providing practical insights and tools based upon years of research and experience. The certificate awards 16 CCE + 8 RD ICF Units. Click here to hear what students have to say.
- Module 1: Brain Fundamentals + S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM
- Module 2: Your Brain
- Module 3: The Social Brain
- Module 4: The Team Brain
‘LEADING TO SAFETY’ TRAINING OPTIONS
- Group SAFETY Debrief – Live workshop
- Blended Group SAFETY Debrief – E-module + Live or Virtual Debrief
- 1:1 SAFETY Debrief – Live or Virtual Coaching
- Blended 1:1 SAFETY Debrief – E-module + Live/Virtual Coaching
THE SAFETY TOOLKIT
Leading to SAFETY initiatives are supported with the S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM Assessment, Book and Reference Guide
‘MY SAFETY’ E-MODULE
The ‘My SAFETY’ E-Module is used as pre-work for blended delivery options, individual development or scalable learning to increase leader awareness and embed a common understanding, framework and language. Animated micro-videos, activities and reflections teach leaders about their brain, their SAFETY profile and its impacts, strategies for mitigating biases and regulating emotions, and managing stress and conflict. Learn more about the ‘My Safety’ essential and professional modules.
‘LEADING TO SAFETY’ DEBRIEF
Choose 1:1 coach sessions or a group workshop delivered virtually or face-to-face. Both options can be blended with ‘Leading to Safety’ e-learning prework.
In these sessions leaders will learn:
• the impact of psychological safety on wellbeing, performance,
• collaboration and innovation
• a framework and shared language around SAFETY
• your psychological safety drivers/biases/triggers/needs
• the potential impact of your profile on yourself and others
• the value of SAFETY diversity for team effectiveness
• how to best support and manage various SAFETY profiles
• how to evaluate workplace scenarios with a SAFETY lens
• how to communicate, collaborate and manage conflict from a
• SAFETY perspective
• how to manage your triggers, biases and stress
• strategies to build resilience and enhance wellbeing
• how to identify actions and monitor team psychological safety