Our SOLE (Scalable Online Learning Experiences) are designed to educate corporate populations about the brain.
With short, bite-sized animated modules and knowledge checks, these experiences create awareness and a common language across the organization to help build brain-based, psychologically safe cultures.
The modules can be customized to include company values or objectives, and are ideal for company wide education and compliance training.
Current SOLE Topics
- Brain Fundamentals – the operating principles of the brain (1 x 9 minute animation)
- S.A.F.E.T.Y.TM Model – introduction to psychological safety and the social motivating drivers of behavior (6 x 3-4 minute animations)
- The Neuroscience of Diversity and Inclusion – the case for diversity, the brain and bias, the road to inclusion (3 x 8 minute animations)
- Managing Biases & Triggers (T.R.I.B.E.TM) – a brain-based process for catching biases and triggers, regulating emotions, managing conflict and creating new habits to build psychological safety (4 x 4-6 minute animations)
- Safety N.E.T.S.TM – The neuroscience of stress and a brain-based model for managing stress and building resilience